Sunday, January 18, 2009

Brrrr!

So last week was a good week to have food poisoning if Mommy was going to get it because it was too cold to go anywhere anyways. The low on the coldest morning was -49 with windchill and i'm not exaggerating. The lows the other mornings were around -25 or so. It was so cold I even missed my date with Mina :( But this week is going to be much warmer with highs in the 20s to 30s so i'll definitely get to see my honey! Mom put some snow pictures up too so you Floridians can laugh at us. Enjoy the warmth & sunshine for us!



I helped Mommy chop some apples for my muffins.

I like to "read" by myself at least once a day. It's good to have alone time to relax!

Chloe LOVES the snow....LuLu not so much.



The view out the front door.


The piles of snow down our street.





***There are new photo albumns for Matthew's 13th & 14th Months up on Shutterfly. Just click on the link on the upper left of this page and it will take you directly there. Enjoy!


No comments: