I've kept busy as usual this week! So many toys and so little time! I showed Froggy how to push all the buttons on my new Lightning McQueen toy.
I drew Mommy some pictures.....
Played with my car garage.....
Practiced being a Stud Muffin without my shirt on.....
I colored some more....
Mommy showed me how to pull some of my toys that have strings on them. So that's what those strings are for! Why didn't I ever figure that out?!?!
Say Cheese!
I was trying to do pull ups on the counter. I have to stay buff for Mina :)
Mom showed me how the camera works. I liked it when we took pictures of ourselves then we could see them right away on the back of the camera. How cool is that!?! She even let me press the button to take a picture!
1 comment:
Michael A
said...
Hey Matthew I like your new set of wheels! Your such a big boy now
1 comment:
Hey Matthew I like your new set of wheels! Your such a big boy now
Post a Comment