Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our little Artist!

I've finally turned into a little monkey and Mom keeps finding me up on chairs (GrandJan don't worry...they moved the chair in the kitchen way away from the big open area to the stairs) and up on the sofa. Mom & Dad are really happy they bought me a table & chairs set for Christmas because i'm already starting to use it to play.






Mom & Dad have been trying to teach me to draw for months and months but I was never interested. I finally decided it would be fun and to give it a try. Isn't my first drawing excellent? I think i'm a natural artist! :)





Here's my first drawing not on paper...I drew on the fridge! It was fun! Mom wasn't mad since she got washable crayons...what fun is it for me if it washes off?!? Someone please tell the crayon makers to stop making it easy for Moms to erase artwork on the walls & furniture...it's more fun if it's permanent!



Saturday morning I showed Daddy how to flip the pancakes. They came out perfect! He's lucky to have me around to show him things :)




Mom bought me a new toy on Saturday. She thought it was time for a ride-on toy I could use in the driveway when we go outside to play. She got me a Lightning McQueen one!!!! It's awesome!!!!



It has this cool compartment that I can put things in and push them around. I thought my shoe needed to go for a ride.




I honked my horn at the plate in my way, but it didn't move so I ran it over. Maybe it'll learn to move next time I honk.



I went to see Daddy at the hospital this morning since he's on call in-house and won't be coming home until Monday night. I ran around the hospital lobby and Mom let me crawl up on the chairs since nobody was around. It was great! Mina's Dad was up at the hospital too (her dad was operating and Daddy was in the room helping) so we went over to her house to play after we left the hospital. It was really sweet of Mina's Mom to invite us over since she knew we were sad that Daddy was gone so long. As usual, I had a really good time with Mina & her Mommy. I even gave her Mom a kiss and I don't just give those out to anyone! :)



1 comment:

Andrea AKA Mina's Mama said...

Thanks for the kisses. You give the most hygenic kisses of any kid I know!