Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Went to a Park

Since I'm officially 17 months old now i've decided that I need to use my teeth more. Yesterday I pointed to the fruit bowl and indicated to Mom that I wanted an apple. She was pleasantly surprised when I started to eat it just like a big boy. I love to surprise her :) Today at breakfast I didn't want her to cut up my banana either. She cut it in half and we split it and I ate it just like she did...although I did squish the rest of mine when I got down to the last bite. It was so much more fun that way!








This morning I went to a park since the weather here is unusually warm (no complaints here!). A few of my friends were there from Mom's Medical Partners group and guess who else came...Mina!!!! She had on some really cute green pants for St. Patrick's Day. Thank goodness I wore my green shirt so I didn't get pinched! I had a really good time there and am officially worn out! (until after my nap then i'll be ready to go again!)

See how much fun I had...i'm still happy even though I know Mom is about to put me down for my nap!




No comments: