Mom thought since I could eat an apple I should try a pear.
The weather here lately has been GORGEOUS!!!! We've been outside almost every afternoon. Mom bought me some sidewalk chalk and showed me how to draw with it. She wrote "I love Matthew then I colored in the heart. I did pretty good huh?
I helped Mommy mow the grass in the kitchen this morning. I try to be helpful!

I have a new eating skill...I can use a fork!!!! I actually prefer to use one now. It's great because I use it to eat then when i'm done I throw it at the dogs and see if they can dodge it. I pegged Chloe with it the other day and Mommy wasn't happy but Chloe forgave me since I fed her the rest of the food on my tray.



I had an unusually good time in the tub last night. I was doing my normal routine, you know play with the rubber ducky, splash a little, put my letters on the sides of the tub and then I had a great idea! I could use this big cup in here and pour it on Mommy...or better yet I could throw it on her! So I filled it right up to the top and wham! I threw it on Mommy. You should have seen her face...she was very surprised and absolutely soaked! I thought this was hilarious so I started laughing so hard I almost fell over. Lucky for me Mommy thought it was funny too and was laughing even harder than I was. She knew I didn't do it to be mean. I was just pouring water on her like she does to me when she rinses me off. She said she's only going to let me have a small cup from now on. Can someone please tell her to please give me my big cup back? Maybe she'll give it back when it's Dads turn to give me a bath then I can get him too!

I have a new eating skill...I can use a fork!!!! I actually prefer to use one now. It's great because I use it to eat then when i'm done I throw it at the dogs and see if they can dodge it. I pegged Chloe with it the other day and Mommy wasn't happy but Chloe forgave me since I fed her the rest of the food on my tray.
I had an unusually good time in the tub last night. I was doing my normal routine, you know play with the rubber ducky, splash a little, put my letters on the sides of the tub and then I had a great idea! I could use this big cup in here and pour it on Mommy...or better yet I could throw it on her! So I filled it right up to the top and wham! I threw it on Mommy. You should have seen her face...she was very surprised and absolutely soaked! I thought this was hilarious so I started laughing so hard I almost fell over. Lucky for me Mommy thought it was funny too and was laughing even harder than I was. She knew I didn't do it to be mean. I was just pouring water on her like she does to me when she rinses me off. She said she's only going to let me have a small cup from now on. Can someone please tell her to please give me my big cup back? Maybe she'll give it back when it's Dads turn to give me a bath then I can get him too!
No comments:
Post a Comment