Friday, May 22, 2009

Doctor's Visit Today

I've had a pretty good week since we came home from Florida. Mom and I went to see Mina yesterday morning then I went swimming with Shelby & Bryce (neighborhood friends) in the afternoon. This morning I went to go see my doctor. I really like my doctor but I have a HUGE personal space and do not like to be messed with. I cried when they listened to my heart, checked my ears, checked my mouth, checked my height and checked anything else. I made sure it was super pitiful and in fact I was so convincing that my doctor said she felt bad for me because i'm so cute when I cry. Mom agrees. It's that lower lip that gets her everytime. If I roll my lip down, cry a few big tears, sob a bit and snuggle her she'll do anything! I'll have to remember this when I get older and want to borrow her car. So enough about the bad parts of the visit....here's the fun stats I got! So i'm a super tall boy. Yeah! I'm in the 91st percentile at 2 ft 10 inches. As for weight i'm in the 48th percentile at 27 pounds. I'm so tall and active they're not worried about my weight. My weight is trending upwards each visit so they were happy!




Here's me being an active little boy:)


Froggy & I eating breakfast:
Me & Froggy helping Mommy cook:




Yummy!







No comments: