Great Weekend!
I had a great weekend! Dad was off on Saturday & Sunday so we were all in project mode. We went to Lowe's and bought shelves for the garage. I helped Dad put them together for a while then I took a nap while he finished up. On Friday Mom arranged to buy this toy for me from another family whose child had grown out of it. I love it!!! I can roll my cars down it and it's fun to slide down it too!

Sunday was a gorgeous day here! We worked on the garage in the morning, but in the afternoon we headed over to the neighbors house for a Memorial Day cookout. Mom & Dad let me eat chips and chocolate cake for dinner (they tried healthier things but I wouldn't eat them) then I got to go in the pool with all the other kids! I had SO SO much fun!!! I wish we could do this every weekend!!!
1 comment:
dear matthew, i love your new slide,does chloe like it? i'm so impressed with your growing, you're doing such a good job! you're such a big boy. grandjan and papa send our love. whats froggy up to?
Post a Comment