Tuesday, June 9, 2009

This past weekend I got to spend some Daddy time even though he was on call on Saturday. He had to go up to the hospital for a few hours but Mom and I colored while he was gone then took a walk. He was home before we knew it!





Here i'm helping Dad put in his contacts
On Sunday afternoon Mom & Dad took me to a lake to go play. Aren't they the best?!?!



I used my watering can to water the dirt :)


Then I showed Dad how to play with sand toys





When we got home we were tired so Dad and I chilled out and watch my Letter Factory dvd while snacking




Today I went to go see my cardiologist, Dr. Divekar. I REALLY like him, but I still wouldn't cooperate and let them get my blood pressures or an EKG. Maybe next year. Everything checked out wonderful except my heart rate is a bit low. He wasn't worried about it since it does rise when I cry meaning my heart responds. They said i'll definitely have to get an echo, EKG and blood pressures done next year though so Mommy will have to figure out a way to get me used to being messed with a little...or a way to bribe me :)

1 comment:

Michael A said...

Jamie. Me and grandpa really appreciate all the time you put into this blog page. Not just the photos, but all the comments and updates on Matthew, and the family in general. Glad to hear that Matthews cardiologist Dr. appt went well, very good news. Well, thanks again, and keep up the awesome job!