Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wonderful Weekend!

I've had a great weekend! On Friday night Mommy & Daddy had a party to go to so they let me go play with Shelby & Bryce (the neighbors) while they were gone. I love going over there so much that I never even realized they were gone. Jaime (the mom) said I never cried at all and just played until I was exhausted then I curled up in her lap and went to sleep! Am I cute or what?!? On Saturday we all went to the North Liberty Fun Days with Shelby, Bryce & Jaime. I went on my first carnival ride (a very slow carousel) and was petrified at first, but then I realized it was safe and I was ok. Mommy was with me the whole time so that helped. I was so proud of myself because I walked the whole time and didn't need my stroller! I'm a big boy! Shelby held my hand while we walked so that helped keep me going :)







We also went to a park afterwards to play. Whoohoo! Mommy would have taken more pictures but her camera battery died.




I know...i'm a goofball :)
Daddy likes to put me down for my naps on the weekends when he's home. I LOVE to snuggle up with him and fall asleep. It's my special Daddy thing to do...with Mommy I like her to rub my head and back while i'm in the crib settling down then I fall asleep on my own, but with Daddy there's nothing better than a good snuggle until I drift off to sleep!

No comments: