Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fun, Fun & More Fun!



What a fun week so far! Sunday night we went to the park and Bryce & Shelby were there with their Mommy, Jaime. Bryce, Dad and I are in a spaceship in this picture. We went warp speed and fought off aliens...it was so cool! (Bryce has a wonderful imagination that just cracks us up!)








Monday morning I woke up super early so Mom and I headed out for a walk. After we got home she let me throw rocks into her flowers since it's my new favorite activity to do outside and it makes me really happy!







Monday morning after our walk Mina came over to play while her Mommy went to the eye doctor. I showed her all around my room and even let her play with my cars. She now knows how to say my name so when she comes in the door she says "Matt, Matt". It's so cute!













Tuesday I met up with Calvin & Zach at a park. We played and played then ate our snacks. After we left our Mommies went to the same grocery and Calvin and I got to finish our snacks while riding in the car cart. We beeped the horns and drove the steering wheels too. I stayed seated for the whole 30 mins while our Mommies shopped. Mom said that was the easiest shopping trip she'd even gone on. I think it was the most fun too!










Mina's Mommy brought her over today and we played with the hose. I haven't played in the hose for a while so it was a real treat...plus Mina was there too! What a great morning!!!















1 comment:

Andrea AKA Mina's Mama said...

We had fun too. We're going to miss you guys when you're on your trip!