NaNa & I playing in my room
Playing with Playdoh!
NaNa bought me a Happy Meal at McDonalds one day and I became obsessed with the Ice Age toy that came with it. When you move the arm it says "Everybody loves Sid!". I just think this is hilarious and giggle every time I do it. It's hard to see in the picture, but that's what I have in my hands and is why i'm smiling.
We celebrated Daddy's birthday early since NaNa won't be here on the actual day. She bought us beef tenderloins for dinner and we each got a dessert! I went to bed before dessert, but NaNa had bought some pumpkin bread (which I love) so Mommy gave it to me as dessert after lunch the next day.
1 comment:
Great pics. Dad and I just got done looking at the new ones. Matthews so fun. Looking forward to seeing all of ya'll.
Post a Comment