Thursday, July 2, 2009



I've had a really good week so far! The weather has been on the cooler side which means we've been outside a LOT! I LOVE to be outside so i've been a happy boy! Here's me on my Lightning McQueen toy. I was showing Mom how to drive it around the kitchen.






One afternoon Mom caught me gazing out the window. I wanted to see what was going on out there!






I woke up in a really good mood yesterday morning! Can you tell?







Mina's Mommy had a doctors appointment today so she came over to play. We had a really good time and I cried when she left. I liked having my sweetie over to play all morning!








I think she thought I was weird for chewing on my frog. I'll have to remember not to do that next time.



Mommy let us watch Sesame Street!






Then I showed her my blocks. I got side tracked by my feet.






Now that's some balance!




Ta da! I'm back on the chair now!





No comments: