Monday, June 29, 2009

Stair Master

Last week I went to Mina's house while Mommy went to a doctor's appointment. Her Mom was awesome and let us play with the hose and filled up a huge bucket of water for us!!! I had a really good time over there and didn't even cry while Mommy was gone. I really like Mina and her Mommy!



Mom packed snacks for me, but this hose tastes so much better.




We were so wet we had to be stripped down to our diapers before we went back inside. I was trying to lift up the hose to show her my manly muscles, but she was looking the other way.
I helped Mommy vaccuum this week since the dogs are shedding like crazy. Aren't I a nice guy?




*********My Big Stair News*********

I surprised Mommy today by showing her my new trick...I went down the stairs all by myself! I usually hold Mom's hand and walk down like an adult, but today when she offered me her hand I decided to not take it and give it a try. She stood right in front of me in case I fell, but I didn't! I was SO proud of myself!!! She was pretty shocked since she's tried to get me to do this before but I always cry and insist she help me. She was VERY surprised and VERY proud of me!!! :)

No comments: