Apple Picking!
I had a great day on Saturday!!! The weather here turned cooler making it really seem like fall, so we went apple picking at a place called Wilson's Apple Orchard. They had just opened the row of trees growing Gala apples so we headed straight for them. Dad put me up on his shoulders and I picked the apples then put them in the bucket Mommy was holding. I loved it!
After I got tired of picking apples I decided to play with the ones that were laying on the ground then go put them in Mom's bucket...even the ones that had been half eaten by the deer!
After we finished picking apples we bought apple turnovers at the orchard store! Yum!
4 comments:
matthew, i loved the pictures of the apple picking!!! it must have been so much fun. can u imagine the fun the deer have at night! they are very healthy deer. i send my love.
love looking at all the cute pictures see you soon love, nana
Hey I cant believe the apple pics Is it close to you house ! Matt is the cutest little boy every . Finally goy my computer fixed > It was so filled with viris that I had to have Dylan come over from Sebring (where he lives) to fix it. I had bad worm and twenty other problems. Took even him 3 hours to rid it.. I love Matt eating the ear of corn . Looks like he loves it. Looks like he loved the finger paints . Since he loves him froggy I bet he was crazy over the bullfrog . Jamie, can I come up somtime before we all go off to New Orleans . I am off Sept 19 weekend, or Oct 3 weekend or Oct 17 weekend . Please let me know . Love to all Grandad
I can't believe yall are so lucky to have a little girl. Perfect ! A little buddy for Matt ! Good night Love Everybody , Granddad
Post a Comment