I found a new food that I LOVE...corn! I know we live in Iowa so it's kind of funny that I like corn on the cob, but I seriously love it!!!

This bullfrog has been on our back porch the past 2 nights. He's the first real frog i've seen so needless to say I go nuts when I see him. I also saw a smaller frog yesterday afternoon when Mom & I were outside playing. I stalked him for a half hour before Mommy helped him escape so she could take me inside and cook dinner.
This bullfrog has been on our back porch the past 2 nights. He's the first real frog i've seen so needless to say I go nuts when I see him. I also saw a smaller frog yesterday afternoon when Mom & I were outside playing. I stalked him for a half hour before Mommy helped him escape so she could take me inside and cook dinner.
1 comment:
matthew, congratulations on your first real frog!!! they are fun, aren't they !!! i think i can arrange for fingerpaints when you visit if your mom will bring your apron. we'll have a good time! keep up the good work.
Post a Comment