Random Pictures
Mom and I have been having a good time lately doing day to day things. We've gone to Tot Lots (indoor playgrounds), grocery shopping and started to set up Alaina's new room. She hasn't taken a lot of pictures lately, but here are a few she snapped at home. This is how she found me one day after my nap. This is the first time i've figured out I can stick my legs out of my crib and I thought it was super cool...especially when Mom tickled my feet while they were hanging out :)
It's amazing how a cookie can make me smile so big!Lately i've wanted to help when Mom empties the dish washer.
1 comment:
matthew, i enjoyed the pictures. i really liked the cookie smile. i like cookies and i smile when i get one too. oh, and i really liked the pic with your feet out of the crib. its really great that you're helping mommy and that you enjoy it too. granjan loves you and papa sends his love as well.
Post a Comment