Monday, December 21, 2009

Chloe has become my new best friend lately. Sometimes she plays with me, but sometimes she tries to run & hide by Mom. Lately i've been enticing her to play by using dog bones. I usually make Mom give me 2 of them when we let the dogs out in the morning then I carry them around for hours because Chloe will stay near me as long as I have them. Neat trick huh?




Aren't I super cute in my new jeans? :)

I helped Dad cook the stir fry the other day. I thought it would come out better with my expertise.


It snowed again on Sunday so I kept Dad company while he cleaned off the back porch.



I thought he missed a few spots so I decided to help him out...




& then I thought i'd mow the snow. Aren't I just the best helper ever?!?!







No comments: