Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Winter Time

It's now officially winter here so we've been doing lots of indoor activities. Mom was a bit concerned that I wouldn't like being cramped inside the house, but she has nothing to worry about...I love being at home and have been very content lately. As you can see I have adjusted my morning routine and now relax in the crib with my cars after I give Mom my orange juice order and send her to also search and find certain color cars to bring with my OJ.












I've done some finger painting....







I play in the sink.....






And take extra long baths at night!






Then on some nights Dad and I watch the movie "Cars" together on the sofa :)







I also went to meet this "Santa" guy that everyone keeps talking about. Mom & Dad were all ready for me to flip out, but the guy gave me crayons and coloring books so I was ok with it all. I was even a good boy and said Thank You and Bye-Bye to Santa. My parents were super proud of me!


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ana maria and grandjan enjoyed matthews pictures so much! we send our love.