Mom tried to show me how to make snowballs. Here I am trying to do it myself. I didn't really make snowballs, but I loved the way it stuck to my gloves and then I could go wipe it off on Mom!
Mom showed me how I could bang my gloves on the post to get the snow off instead of using her coat. It made the snow fly off everywhere and I thought that was awesome so she saved herself from getting soaked with snow because hitting the post was way more fun!

Here I am chasing my buddy Chloe. I never did catch her, but I sure had fun trying!
1 comment:
Wow, that just looks so miserable. Just too cold. Matthew looks like hes having a blast, probably because he doesnt have to shovel the snow! haha... Jamie, glad everything turned out alright for you, about your fall. Thats scary, for sure dont want to repeat.
Post a Comment