Friday, December 11, 2009

Lots of Mina Time!

Last week I got lots of Mina time! I went over there on Thursday while Mom went to her 34 week appointment then we went swimming at the indoor pool the next day. What a fun week! Here's the pictures from when I was there on Thursday. It makes Mommy feel very good that I have so much fun over there and she can go to her appointments and not be worried :)



















I like her pink popper push toy! Maybe it won't be so bad having a sister around with lots of pink toys!






Only a confident boy would pose for a picture with a cute pink stroller :)





But then I did the boy thing to do with a stroller and used it to chase their dog around :)




Mina's Mom took a really cute video of us. Here's the link to Mina's blog if you would like to view it:
http://minacatherine.blogspot.com/



No comments: