Friday, January 1, 2010

Fun with Yogurt

Matthew & I went to the grocery earlier this week and when we got home I decided to clean out the fridge of a few expired things. I found 3 yogurts, 1 can of old icing & 1 cottage cheese. I put them on the counter and continued to unbag the groceries. When I turned around Matthew had taken them and stacked them onto his Handy Manny truck. LIttle did I know this was the start of an hour of fun!



Then he stacked them up on the table.....

He then took them all to his kids table, then to the sofa and next was the window in his room.


Of course they eventually made it into his dump truck and were given a ride before they were dumped out.



Finally it was back to the kitchen where he stacked them on the table and stood back to observe his work :)
He played with those things for almost an hour and had a blast!!! During his nap I washed them all out and he still plays with them everyday! If I had known he'd like them this much i'd have given him yogurt containers a long time ago!!! He pronounces yogurt as "wogurt"...it's so cute :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

matthew, you had such a good time with your containers! we can play with them together when i come to your house! :)