Dada helped me get it open and I found out I was rich! I got $50 and $10 gift card to McDonalds! Jackpot!
Next I found my new car!
I made Dada open it super fast so I could play with it!

I also got this super cool book about a tickle monster. It came with a set of gloves for MomMom & Dada to wear & tickle me with, but they scared the heck out of me (& gave my parents a good laugh) so we've settled on just reading the book without the tickle gloves.

They also sent me a huge box of fruit snacks and a huge box of assorted Annie's crackers! She's the best!!! I love both of those and had one of each before I went to bed. Right now my favorite is the chocolate chip bunnies which I call "chocate chip bumnies" :) I also got an Elmo Christmas DVD which I freaked out when I saw & even did a little happy dance because I was so excited! I also got a big DVD set of the 3 Christmas classics-Frosty, Rudolph & Santa. Thank you SO, SO much for my gifts Nana & Grandaddy Bill!!!!! (and Mom & Dad very much loved their gifts too!!!)
I also got this super cool book about a tickle monster. It came with a set of gloves for MomMom & Dada to wear & tickle me with, but they scared the heck out of me (& gave my parents a good laugh) so we've settled on just reading the book without the tickle gloves.
They also sent me a huge box of fruit snacks and a huge box of assorted Annie's crackers! She's the best!!! I love both of those and had one of each before I went to bed. Right now my favorite is the chocolate chip bunnies which I call "chocate chip bumnies" :) I also got an Elmo Christmas DVD which I freaked out when I saw & even did a little happy dance because I was so excited! I also got a big DVD set of the 3 Christmas classics-Frosty, Rudolph & Santa. Thank you SO, SO much for my gifts Nana & Grandaddy Bill!!!!! (and Mom & Dad very much loved their gifts too!!!)
1 comment:
Matthew---Nana's computer would not open for me---I had to wait until your Uncle Michael would help. I am so happy you liked all your goodies. I will be in Iowa in about two weeks!! I am so happy to be visiting you soon!!
Post a Comment