I've really been enjoying the past few months as Alaina's personality is showing more & more each day. She is so much more of a stinker than Matthew ever was! She's into everything and not to be naughty... she's very curious! She's also brave...she thinks the vaccuum & hair dryer are super cool! She thinks in general that life is wonderful & is always smiling to prove it. She just makes me laugh :)
| This car remote control sure does taste good! |
| I think she likes Matthew's aircraft carrier more than he does! |
| Wheee! |
| This is her latest obesession. When we're home she walks around with the stethoscope around her neck. At any time I can find Dr. Alaina & she will have it slung around her neck :) |
| May the force be with you Master Yoda. |
| Getting a back massage from Daddy |
| Her new favorite toys are the Bakugan balls believe it or not! |
| She even knows how to drop them so they pop open. I guess this is what your little girl likes when she is exposed to her older brothers toys! |
| Chilling while trying to figure out how to open a smaller bakugan ball. |
3 comments:
She's soooo adorable! I love how happy she is. What a great age.
very precocious!! she has a curious personality--thank you so much for always keeping the grandparents up to date with their memorable events. Love it! Nana
All very funny, cute. That picture of Alaina with the paint all over her face is hilarious.
Post a Comment