I posted Christmas & Alaina's birthday pics, but after going through other pictures I realized I hadn't posted any of our day to day pics in a LONG time! Here's an update on Matthewman & what he's been up to the past 2 months.
| Playing in the snow we had fall on Christmas Eve. |
| Matthew & I built his first snowman while Alaina napped. I think we did pretty good! |
| Relaxing while watching his movie. |
| He loves to gather all the pillows & blankets he can find & make a makeshift "bed" to snuggle in. If it's quiet for a while I often find him just like this :) |
| Breakfast Time! |
| A makeshift bed on the sofa :) |
| They really like to play in her crib after she wakes up. I just hope it can hold the weight! |
| Grandaddy came to visit & Matthew has a REALLY good time with him!!! |
| He insisted on helping to make Alaina's birthday cake :) |
| So happy together..... |
| This was one day while Alaina was napping. We colored for a while... |
| This was after his bath one night. He was freezing so I wrapped him up in blankets & snuggled him in his chair to watch TV & warm up. |
| Showing off his peanut butter spoon |
| What a little ham! |
| Playing with his first nerf gun. I've been impressed...he hasn't shot Alaina yet! |
5 comments:
thanks Jamie the pictures are adorable...appreciate your hard work
Jamie these are great ..the children are adorable
thanks
Jamie these are adorable and the children look very happy
love pops
thank you so much for all the pictures--and being such a great mom! you and david are awesome!!
Post a Comment