Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Alaina!!!

I woke up from my nap & they brought me balloons! 



Then Daddy walked me out & showed me my party.  I was so excited!!!


He loves me!  What can I say?  I'm irresistible!




Wow!  That big present is for me?




 A cake too?  This is great!


This is the best dinner ever!


I'm so happy I can hardly contain myself!
















I'm so generous!

Daddy, this is so fun!


Bath Time!

3 comments:

Charlotte's Mom said...

Love it! I'll have to show Charlotte the pictures so she knows what to do with her cake tomorrow. :)

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO ALAINA! POPPA AND I ENJOYED THE PICTURES AND SEEING WHAT A GOOD TIME YOU HAD!

Nana said...

WHAT FUN!!! WE COULD JUST IMAGINE THE JOY OF EATING AN ENTIRE BIRTHDAY CAKE--THAT IS WHAT YOU DO ON YOUR FIRST BIRTHDAY. WHAT A FUN PARTY! GRANDPA AND NANA WISH WE HAD BEEN THERE! LOVE YOU