| The first thing we saw were giraffes. Needless to say they were very excited!!! |
| I wish this was a video. Alaina kept reaching for all the animals she saw and trying to imitate what she thought they sounded like. It was HILARIOUS!!! She got lots of laughs. |
| Just follow me Dad. I know exactly where i'm going. & yes, she only made it to one exhibit in her stroller then David got to chase her the rest of the time :) |
| Hey you! Mr. Goat! I'm talking to you! Do you hear me? |
| Hello? Anyone? |
| Finally! Hi Mr. Goat! |
| Waving to the flamingos |
| They loved the river otter! |
| Alaina was stalking a bird & if David hadn't grabbed her then I think she may have just gotten one. |
| They loved the clown fish....Matthew kept calling it a Nemo fish. Too cute! |
| He was absolutely overjoyed seeing the frogs! He's always wanted to see a blue poison dart frog so he was just beside himself! |
| A blue frog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
| We tried to get her to pose for a picture haha! |
| His new blue frog named Dotty (it has dots on it's back). This is now his most favorite frog of course! |
| Recharging |
2 comments:
reatha and i really enjoyed the zoo pics, what a fun day!!!
loved them! what a fun day--they were tickled at all the new experiences. thanks for sharing!!
nana
Post a Comment