Friday, September 12, 2008
Under the Weather
Sorry everyone...no pictures today. I caught a cold and don't feel very good. My nose is stuffy & I have a little fever. Mommy is taking good care of me though and Daddy will be home this weekend so I know i'll be OK. Mommy tried to cheer me up by taking me to the store that sells used baby toys. She got me a baseball toy (it stands up and when you hit the ball it goes in a circle and comes back to you). It scared the heck out of me! That ball had it out for me! Everytime I hit it, it came right back and tried to bite me. I'll try it again in a few days, but if it keeps coming back when I hit it then I may have to make Mommy stash it in the garage. I'll try to feel better tomorrow so Mom & Dad can take pictures of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
dear matthew, this is grandjan and paw paw. we're so sorry you don't feel good. i'll be there to see you soon and we'll get your baseball toy to behave. we love you.
o my gosh, sweet matthew, i just caught up with your playground day! the pictures are so cute! yes, some days are rough-even at the playground. sometimes its just good to be home, esp when there are diaper issues. you are very cute and paw paw and i have the best time reviewing your pictures and stories and ordering your pictures, its so much fun for us. grandjan :)
jamie this is really a cute website...your commentary is priceless....did you get Matthew's blue shoe he kicked off at the bird sanctuary????????????dad
Post a Comment