Mommy took Chloe for a walk and Dad was supposed to be watching me, but he had to take a phone call about work tomorrow. I thought this would be the perfect time to check and see if he remembered to put up the Desitin from my last diaper change. Yes! He forgot! So I proceeded to finger paint with it until he came in and caught me. It sure was fun while it lasted! Lucky for Dad...Mommy thought it was funny :)
Monday, January 19, 2009
Great Weekend!
I had a really fun weekend! Dad was off for 3 days so we got to spend lots of guy time. Bathtime is really fun with Dad! He sits on the side of the tub and puts his feet in so we can splash each other and make whirlpool waves. It's so much fun!
Mommy took Chloe for a walk and Dad was supposed to be watching me, but he had to take a phone call about work tomorrow. I thought this would be the perfect time to check and see if he remembered to put up the Desitin from my last diaper change. Yes! He forgot! So I proceeded to finger paint with it until he came in and caught me. It sure was fun while it lasted! Lucky for Dad...Mommy thought it was funny :)
Mommy took Chloe for a walk and Dad was supposed to be watching me, but he had to take a phone call about work tomorrow. I thought this would be the perfect time to check and see if he remembered to put up the Desitin from my last diaper change. Yes! He forgot! So I proceeded to finger paint with it until he came in and caught me. It sure was fun while it lasted! Lucky for Dad...Mommy thought it was funny :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yikes! That's one way to clear up a hand rash.
Post a Comment