Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ouch. My ears hurt!

On Friday I went to a new park with Mommy. Mina and my friend Calvin met us there too! The playground is in the downtown area and there's people all around so I had a great time playing and people watching. Unfortunately I got tired really quick and we had to head home. Once we arrived at the house Mom realized I was running a fever. I've had a low grade fever for the past few days and have been tugging at my ears...Mom thinks I have another ear infection :( She's going to call my doc Monday morning and ask her to see me.

Here's me reading on the porch. When I don't feel good sometimes I just read and stay quiet:




I only had a low grade fever today and felt better after my nap so Dad took me outside to play in the hose. Yeah!






Then he gave me a nice warm bath to get all the sticky sunscreen off..isn't he the best?!?!





2 comments:

Andrea AKA Mina's Mama said...

We hope you get feeling better! See you Monday night at the golf course.

Mike A said...

Jamie, great pictures. Wow, does that kid love the water or what! Dad says Davids scrubs are inside out in 1 of the pictures. Haha. We're sorry that Matthew is having earaches, is that from his teething? Or is that not related?