At lunch I decided to share my carrots with Froggy. He needs his veggies too.
After my nap they took me to a splash pad in Cedar Rapids. It was so much fun! I hope they take me back again!


Where did the water go? (it's all on a timer)


Where did the water go? (it's all on a timer)
I had such a good time playing in the water! See how happy I am after we got home? :)

On Father's Day Dad took me to McDonald's for a guys lunch. I've never eaten at the restaurant before! There were lots of other kids and neat things to see! I ate a whole hamburger (minus the bun), french fries and all my chocolate milk. I'm a big boy! After my nap we went to the Children's Museum. There's one room with lots of activities with golf balls (hard to explain), but I really liked that room. There was a farm room I liked and a puppet show room too! Dad put on a little show for me :) What a great day! I wish it was Father's Day weekend every weekend!
On Father's Day Dad took me to McDonald's for a guys lunch. I've never eaten at the restaurant before! There were lots of other kids and neat things to see! I ate a whole hamburger (minus the bun), french fries and all my chocolate milk. I'm a big boy! After my nap we went to the Children's Museum. There's one room with lots of activities with golf balls (hard to explain), but I really liked that room. There was a farm room I liked and a puppet show room too! Dad put on a little show for me :) What a great day! I wish it was Father's Day weekend every weekend!
1 comment:
matthew,you've been having really great water fun and i've got a new bathing suit...so we'll we'll have fun together when papa and i come to visit. i'm happy that froggy eats his veggies,thats why hes so green and healthy looking! i love you. grandjan :)
Post a Comment